Saturday, December 20, 2008

I am... Meaner Than Ever

Like, don't blame me if Im turning into a bitter person. I dunno why but I can't trust anyone anymore. Sometimes I feel like slapping people's face. Im probably getting fired from my job because of my mean-ness. I think my inner me is just annoyed with things. Like sometimes I feel like everything that happened recently just happened at the wrong time, and it's a bitch.

Lemme tell you what happened yesterday at work. A fat old guy wanted me to find him a pair of trousers. So I measured him, and he was a size 46 or 118 cm. So Im like yeah make sense, he's huge. So I gave him one he wanted and when he tried it, he said to me, I think you measured me wrong. It was too big for him. He said he's swimming in it. I thought, sinking, not swimming. I gave hima a size 112, still too big for him. And one of the experienced people who worked with me that day whispered to me, "he doesn't look 118cm"

I said to him, 118cm is the biggest we stock, like can people get bigger than that guy?

Slap me across my face. Hahaha nah, I think Im being self-destructive by making myself hateable. Dunno, slap me across my face!

2 comments:

Nikolas said...

Hahah I love it when fat people come into work, half of me is internally laughing and the other half is like "uhh don't eat me"

Budiuta said...

hahahahaha!!
meaaany!!!