Saturday, December 13, 2008

Photofunia Fun

OK, a few months ago, a friend of mine put up some photos in her blog one of them being me and her looking drunk, on a huge billboard. I thought she edited the photo herself. Until may be about a week ago, Salvatore found out it was from photofunia.com where you can choose the kind of layout you wanna put your photo on, upload the photo and they do all the editing for you. It's very easy and I have to say that the editing job is really good. These are my favourite two.


4 comments:

Sasha said...

Yay, you did some photofunia stuff!

Budiuta said...

love the one on the Newspaper!
man!
u like The BIG News! hahahaha!!
love it!!!!

K. said...

"a friend of yours" refers to me yea :D

Unknown said...


Create more funny graphics with your digital photos @ http://www.FotoTrix.com (over 2,500 overlay templates). Make silly scenes, scrapbooks, special effects, fake magazine covers, frames, borders, face swaps and more!