Thursday, December 11, 2008

Non-Alco Night

I was sober at a club last night. How cool is that, I finally enjoy clubbing for the dancing again. And I realised that guys were eye-ing me that night, but I think I scared them hahahaha. Or may be they were just thinking "that guy is a freak". I dunno, but I have fun. But I think Ive seen all the guys in Melbourne, may be it's time to move somewhere else.

By the way that Indo-designer-wannabe was there. What the fuck was he thinking, like he's short and look like a dump of muscles. Hmmm dont you think that designers should know the very basic of what's beautiful?

I decided not to come to Africa with Rick. First because Im broke, and second I think it would be too much for me. I nees sometime you know. He's leaving on the 20th, and I think he'll be back in mid January. Im gonna miss him, like I dont know how it's like not having him around!

2 comments:

Budiuta said...

Wow! congrats draaa!
wait noot even a beeer!! i cant seems handle that, at least i need one! hehe
btw so the ricK guy is real???

Jarome B Jackson said...

what? yes Rick and I are in love. He's real bitch.