Friday, December 12, 2008

Undertone, Alluva Bar

Fuck me hard. It couldve been the perfect day to go out for a nice coffee and read a book. But the weather is fucking with me. Thing is, I was sober the night before so it couldve been fantastic. But instead I got stuck at home after dressing up coz we don't have fucking umbrella. And yes of course 3 episodes of Desperate Housewives and fucking pizza delivery.

Went to Alluva for Undertone, because Jeyda is working there. Fuck me again, it rained again. And honestly I'm not a fan of the event, but I was happy to be there for her and Vin. Ended up going to Toff and 2 lychee martinis. Bugga de zoom, I was drunk again. I mean, don't blame me, Toff does make one of the best martinis. Just beautiful. And me and Vin started talking heart to heart, I think he's such a great guy. Im very proud of him.

No comments: