Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nightmares, What Does It Mean?

Been having funny weird scary dreams. What does it mean? Can anyone tell me?

I dreaming that I could fly. And I did it a few times. Two nights ago I dreamt that I could fly, and it was soooo real. Like I could feel myself floating and trying to concentrate to move to the direction Im going to. It was soooo cool. The shit thing about that dream was, in my dream, I was flying away from zombie-like people. They bite you, they dont eat you, they just bite. But then you turn into one of them. They're like zombie but they can think, they act like human being.

I was flying and avoiding everyone, I got to a tree branch, I met a friend there. A person I could trust. Then he somehow convinced me to carved some word on my chest, not deep just on my skin, but it bled. I flew again somewhere and I realised that the knife I used was contaminated with the zombie blood. So I was turning into one of them. Only I was better than everyone else, I was the first one of them who could fly...

And last night I dreamt that I was dating a model / some kind of adult movie star. He was hot, tall skinny and all. But then somehow I got in this jungle, and it was full of this HIV positive chimpanzee. And they bite you, and you can get HIV. Fucking scary eh?

I could only thing of one similarity to both of my dreams. I was running from something contagious. I dont know what it means. Tell me?

No comments: