Saturday, October 17, 2009

Unstoppable Than Ever. I Hope. part 3

I got home at 3ish last night
got up at 8 getting ready to work
just around 9.30 am my manager called me
he said, please come a little earlier
come to my office.
I said, why?
Just to have a little chat.
I got there early, and he told me to sit down
He said, "you know we have considered you
as one of the key talent here."
"And I told you that I have a good plan for you."
He continued, "This is a good news, however
the situation is very delicate."
"We have decided to kick S*** and W**** out from Armani
and you're going to start looking after the boutique."
"We have two new people who will work with you as well"
"They didn't have as much experience as you do
but we see a lot of potential in them."
"So for now I need you to look after them,
take them under your wings."
"How do you feel about that?"
I smiled.
"I know it's a delicate situation, but if S*** and W****
have any problem with that, we're there for you."
I said, When do I start?
"Monday week. And we are revamping the Armani Boutique
They will have they're concept store ready by February
and It will be fantastic."
"But for now on, considering the situation,
just don't tell anyone."
I walked away, meeting the new guys, Im happy with them.
I looked at the other guys on the floor, and I knew that
once again I have proved them wrong.
When I started, everyone sorta underestimated me
but now Im hiding the final bomb.
I can't help feeling cautious though
As long as I haven't sign the actual contract
I feel like things might still change.
So I dont want to do anything until it's signed and done.
There I was, turning into one of the vicious sharks
To think of it, the exact date last year
I was about to be broken down the next day
when my ex broke up with me.
And here I am now, Im ready for a war.
Unstoppable than ever. I hope.

No comments: