Saturday, October 17, 2009

Unstoppable Than Ever. I Hope. part 2

I finished work at 9 last night
went home, spoke to my Mom
I managed to go to a 30th birthday
in Southpaw Bar in Gertrude
and then Madame Brussel
and then Sorry Grandma
we had shots of tequila and B151
and then we smoked some ciggy
and then I saw this cute guy
tall blond, slightly muscular
so handsome but I dont find him attractive
and then we danced, and he danced next to me
I put my hand on his body
then we danced together
and he started kissing me
we made out on the dance floor
we didnt even talk, didnt even know his name
didnt like the way he kissed me though
I tried to slow him down but forget it
I told him, Ima see my friends
and I went home thinking,
its funny how I often kiss a guy in a straight night.

No comments: