Saturday, October 31, 2009

And The Reality Isn't Always That Gorgeous

hey babe
went to Sorrys for Bang Gang Halloween
I came as a drunk samurai
I got the kimono top from Made In Japan
on Australia on Collins
only for 52 dollars... Got a plastic sword too
Eye make up from face crayons...
It was so much fun!
Most people came as a vampire...
Thomas got me free entry
and then tequila shots
and then up stairs for some house
Was dancing when this guy grab my hand
tall, brunette, typical indie face
and he kissed me, so I kissed him back.
he said "Can I get your number?"
I said, why?
"Because we made out last time?"
and damn... I now remember...
Remember I told you I made out with a hot blonde?
Well I certainly didnt remember it correctly
it was the same guy.
Tall slender, brunette and indie.
I said, no.
He said, "Come home with me then."
I said, my boyfriend would kill me
I was lying. I just didnt wanna go home with anyone.
But then I said, but we can make out.
So we did, big time. Bouncer nearly kicked us out.
I then found out that we have mutual friends
So he asked me to add him on facebook
Hmmmm I dont know about that.

No comments: