Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Loving The Memories. Not The Mann?

hey babes...
Ive been remembering a lot of things
about my ex, like fun stuff
I'd say things that I miss about us
I miss being the power couple
missing joking around with him
the so often occasional kisses
missing grabbing his arm, and
walking next to him
and I thought, do I miss him?
do I want him back?
For a moment I thought may be
I wanted him back
like, I came to realize that this past year
I had to be alone because I need to prove it
to myself. I mean, this whole break up
destroyed my self trust and confidence
and I just had to prove it to myself
that Im still as strong, I had to rebuild myself
I've realized that I am now stronger than ever.
So basically, considering that now I have
more control in everything, and Im sure
I can control the relationship even better
so, there is a slight ok sign to getting back with him
but hmmmm... I dont think so...
when I think of it again, I dont miss everything
I only miss the good memories
and when that happens, you forget about
the shit memories.
I think, I only miss the memories,
not the Mann...

No comments: