Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Just a Bitch

Hey babes...
went to the Somewhere Gallery opening
last week, and it was baaaaad.
Like, the Gallery was nice but
I was again face to face with the Melbourne's coolzies
I mean they're ok, but I never like try hards
I never like doing things to impress
I dont like non-practical things only for social status
Well that day it was about 36 degrees
the gallery was on the third floor
and there wasn't any air-con
it was like hell
and the hell turned into fashionista wannabe hell
These coolzies were wearing jackets, black winter jackets
and like another jacket with fur and feather trimming
pointy shoes, socks...
And for sure Fatso Hayley were there
with her famous slimming leggings and
fringey bag taking photos of the coolzies
hmmmm she gotta lose weight before anyone
can take her seriously.
I happened to go with a loser
who by the way chickened out after
he saw all the sea of coolzies
he wasn't going in, but I made him do
was there for only a minute
and then we left, and it made me one bitch and a half.

No comments: