Monday, November 30, 2009

Shake Your Money Maker!

Hey babe...
just want to tell you
that work has been so stressing these days
I mean, first of all with the plan to be a supervisor
like, lately all the manager's been testing me
like giving me some task to delegate things
and I did make it but it was so hard
considering all the people in my floor are friends
moreover my manager's been telling me
that I can't afford to make mistakes like going
on long breaks, or going between 12 to 2pm
and he told me not to hang out with people
he sees as unprofessional
and it's just kinda getting to me lately
since they opened women's store in the weekend
like all the important people were always around
so I cant help feeling like I have to be
in my best behavior all the time.
And the biggest challenge would be
pushing the sales for Armani
like, Im new with the whole working in boutique
and especially Armani, it's actually very hard to sell
and last weekend we did really well
but like, for some reason sales drop again
and we didnt even make the budget for the week
worse thing is that people's comments
have been really disheartening
some even say that it is David Jones mistake
to replace the old Armani people with me
since they have 9 years of experience in that boutique
and changing the sales representatives doesn't help
the sale.
But honestly I dont agree with that
because I know I kick ass in Armani
people just have to give me sometime
And being a good boutique manager
doesnt only revolve around selling
These old guys dont do anything to look after
the stocks, they don't work to represent the brand
and that's why Armani's been going down...
I wish that people would see that
I mean, I wish I can do better in Armani but
what else can I do?
I've done my best.
And I hope that the sales budget doesnt affect
my chance of getting the promotion.
Ah well, enough of this negativity
it's all the part of business isnt it?
so right now, Im just gonna shake my money maker!

No comments: