Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just So You Know Too...

I love my friends
they're my family
and family don't hate each other.
I just want you to know
that I care so so so much about you
and Im just repeating my point
that it kills me to see you doing all this
bad things to yourself, wasting all your time
for something that (I believe) would harm you.
But I mean, you're the person that you are
and you make your own decision
but I just cant agree with you
and Im not gonna lie only to make you feel better
Looking back at all the things that we went through
it's just sad that things happen this way
but I only want you to know
that I'd never hate you
all those things that you read, and you thought
I was talking about you, please just get real
I'd never thought in my life to say that kind
of hatred words to you.
and you should know that.
I read partly what you said about me
Im not angry, but I really wish you
would say that to my face.
I wish you well and stay off drugs...
love you, you're the funniest guy
I know in my life. Dont waste that.
mwa.

No comments: