Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Battle (part 1)

I've been so tired lately
being a supervisor is definitely draining
my energy, and also I get tired
trying to get used to everything
one night I went home and I just slept
just around 5 in the morning
I dreamt about my ex
in my dream, I was walking in the city
and I saw him in a cafe
he said hi, so I came to him
I realised that he was with my good friend
but my friend totally snub me off
he didnt even talk to me
I realised that he was on my ex's team
my ex then congratulated me for the promo
but I was too upset to find out that
even my good friends chose to be friends
with my ex over me.
I woke up so upset and I couldn't sleep...

2 comments:

Viva Salvatore said...

Hmmm, I wonder who's the guy who snubbed you over your ex?

Jarome B Jackson said...

hmmm it was Phil, not you lol.