Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rumour Has It...

Hey Babes...
went to suit's christmas dinner on wednesday
it was good, and I missed them already
the kids have bonded better
and I got a flashy blue martini glass
as part of the kris kringle and I love it!
During the ciggy break I was talking
to one of the guys and he told me
that rumour has it that
I kicked the new girl out of Armani
after just one week.
And you know it's not true
I did say that she didn't look suitable
but I didn't transfer her to local or anything
and then on the way home
she actually gave us a lift to the city
and in the car we were talking
and one of the guys actually said
that he'd quit if I had to be his supervisor
he said, 'you would be kinda scary'
hmmmm I wonder
someone said I didnt look mean enough
to be a supervisor, and then this.
Which one is right?

No comments: