Monday, October 19, 2009

The Guy and The Smell Of Cigarette and Coffee

I have another J on my list
He's supposed to be working with me
like, he's new and I gotta look after him
so the first day, I was just teaching him everything
I didnt think of anything about him at all
then one of my colleagues said "J's so hot."
I said, no dont think so, not my type.
The next day in the morning on the way to work
I saw this guy wearing a sleek black suit
a coffee in his hand
walking tall and straight
wearing his aviator sunnies.
He stop to lit his ciggy
He turned around, and it was him.
Dont you think there's always something sexy
about guys who have confident
and smells like cigarette and coffee?
Or is it just me?

1 comment:

Sasha said...

So do you just like the image he puts out or do you actually change your mind about J now?

Anyway it's my turn to plug my blog. Please read the latest entry, it's so juicy, hehe.