Saturday, October 17, 2009

Unstoppable Than Ever. I Hope. part 1

I was feeling really down on friday.
Like I just tried my best not to burst into tears at work.
It all started on thursday night, these questions and doubt.
I just couldnt help thinking, what if I made the wrong choice now?
I certainly dont want to look back and regret things.
What Im saying is, it's never easy to suddenly be responsible
with everything in your life.
Some people are luckier because they have more guidelines or plans
some have their family to point them to the right direction.
But I dont think anyone understand the way I see my life right now
the way I try to predict my future.
and the way I fear the future itself.
I was scared that every decision that I made for my career,
my social life, and everything in general leads me to a downfall
I dont want to fail in life
I have dreamed big from the beginning
I slowly get myself closer and closer to it.
But what if all this fail?
I got home from work, and feels like Im going to break down
but I decided to speak to my Mom.
She always have the most unpredictable answer to everything.
But she said "You can't be scared of stepping forward and making a mistake."
"You analyze the situation, make the best decision, and step forward."
"If you look back and think that you did wrong, just step back."
"Step back and do it again. Because then you know what's right."
I felt so relieved, I feared less. And I know she's there for me.
at the end, she said, "Making a mistake itself, is a part of making it right."

No comments: