Thursday, April 22, 2010

That Little Joy In Life

After that short period of metaphysical crisis,
I've found myself looking back at the past.
I've been trying to remember what was
that little thing in life that I used to enjoy.
For the first week, I was somehow convinced
that nothing has changed, I thought
I still do everything the same way.
But then in one of my day off (they're usually
quite fun, but yet meaningless),
I remember that I used to watch some film
in Nova's Cheap Monday, so I did went.
And I had the most fun. So fun, it's like
I'm having fun to the very deeper sense of it.
And then I knew, things definitely have changed
since back then when I was so full of life
and so full of this need to enjoy life.

Since that moment, I kept finding
more things that I used to enjoy.
I asked myself these questions...
'when was the last time you sing in your room,
just for the fun of it?'
'when was the last time you do a little dance
when your favourite song came up?'
Again just for the fun of it.
'when was the last time you get lost in
the moment when you think about your dreams?'
'and sometimes during that moment
you made a little scribble on a piece of paper
and you had fun doing it'
'and when you get transported into that
peaceful place from listening to the jazz...'

ah I'm putting Keith Jarrett on,
and I've decided that I'm going to
commit my 25th year to find those little joy
in life again...

P.S. Life's too short and too much fun to be an angry hater. mwa.

No comments: