Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Don't Know How You People Do It!

I really don't know how you people do it.
How do you manage to stay in for
the whole day and do nothing?
Like, watching DVD, or web-browsing?
Like, how is it that you could
calm yourself down doing a single activity?

I've tried doing similar things
but everytime Im trying to settle
in doing one thing, my mind always wonders
and it kinds of dictates me to do other things
I feel so restless
I feel so eternally bored.
I feel like I hate my life.
Why can't I just fucking enjoy the simpleness
of simply doing nothing.
What is it that Im looking for?
I want to find that contentment in something
that's very simple...

1 comment:

Ms MaShari said...

Jarome, I stumbled upon your blog today and found it to be quite interesting. Could your mind be clouded with other things? Is that why you experience episodes of restlessness? Just in case you're interested, we're talking about decluttering our lives of things, emotions, or whatever is hindering us from being our best selves over at JuneBug Talk. Our in-house bloggers all have birthdays in the month of June like you, hence the name. Anywho, check us out at http://junebugtalking.blogspot.com! We collaborated with a life coach on our latest post, and you can participate in her conference call on June 29 if you'd like.

Take care!