Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Damn, I Can't Buy New Friends!

Currently:

Thinking that David Jones probably won't keep me coz Im too old.
"How the fuck did I spend $1000 in a week?"
Might have to cancel plan to Japan, no money.
I realised saving money is fucking hard
Been having fun with that guilty pleasure guy, in my head.
Happy with the wooden table I found in trash area.
Need to do more watercolour painting, love it.
Want to go to NGV for Gursky and Fashion thing.
Im getting tired of clubbing and getting excessively drunk.
Might have to stay home and just cook and clean some mess.
I need money, so I need to apply for new jobs.
Probably accounting job, better money.
I want to go get groceries and cook meatballs.
I want to go to a cafe and read my book.
Need serious fashion update.
Scared of summer, I hope for 27 degree max only.
It's time to get my act together.

1 comment:

Budiuta said...

tired of cluubbing!!...hummm i know the feeling dude!!