Saturday, January 24, 2009

It Is Just Maaaaaaaaaaarvelous!

Currently:

Im so bugged that I have to work tomorrow
It sucks even more that everyone is going out
Watching a lot of Audrey Hepburn again and again
Love the line, "It is just maaaaaaaaaaaarvelous"
Im gonna start saying that line
I dare to say I want to be Holly Golightly
And I dont understand why Truman Capote wanted
Marilyn Monroe as Holly?
I could only picture Audrey as Holly
So determined to start dieting again
This time Im using Karl Lagerfeld's diet
Im gonna try it for 2 weeks.
So will be eating meat, vegies, and fish.
Which mean Im cooking thyme lemon steak tmrw
I want to get new job because I need the money!!!
I like to sleep (next to a cutie)
Im in the mood for reading, especially biography
Loved the book, Mao's Last Dancer
But I wouldnt've done what he'd done if I were him
Currently reading Dior by Dior.
Mwa mwa
It is just maaaaaaaaaaarvelous!

1 comment:

K. said...

Dior by Dior is just maaarvelous♥