Friday, January 30, 2009

Fuck-You Lines

"I felt so lost back then. Come to think of I wouldn't wanna be friends with half of the people I know"

Jarome Jackson

"I have so many days when I felt really tired, and I felt like giving up. It was that kind of time when my head told me that I should just go out and buy things, go shopping, eat good meal and wine, and then party. And I certainly wouldn't feel sorry to Sofie. But I knew I had to grow up, so I stayed home and took some panadol and a bottle of beer."

Jarome Jackson's attempt to saving the world

3 comments:

Budiuta said...

ur kidding right?
beer and panadol! noooooooooooooo!!
cheer up maaan!!! cheer up!
everybody loves u!

Budiuta said...

aarghh! i dont get it!!
is this you, or u were talkin somebody else?

Jarome B Jackson said...

Of course it's me talking! Ive drunk panadols and alcohol and its ok, it good. it works faster.