Friday, July 18, 2008

Lanvin... I still love you but...

I have to say that Lanvin Mens collection has been one of my favourite this past year. I totally love last year's Spring Summer collection, and the winter's collection is probably my favourite for being unusually innovative with its construction, shape, and the material especially.

And as much as I love it I would have to say that Im a little disappointed with the recent Spring Summer collection. It just look so 'normal'. I mean, I really wouldn't've thought that we would still see pyjamas look again. Hmmm I still love Lanvin though... Hmm I like the colour pallete and its fabrication. I'd say good job to Ossendrijver, but I still prefer last S/S collection...


Spring Summer 2008, my favourites;


and Spring Summer 2009... These are my favourites but I reckon they're not as good as last year's?



2 comments:

Sasha said...

I actually don't mind the S/S 09 looks. But maybe that's because you only showed the good ones?

Jarome B Jackson said...

Yeah they're my favourite ones. Check them out on style dot com. I think they're not as good as the previous year.