Saturday, July 19, 2008

Inner-Peace 101

As you have known from the title of my blog, Im also gonna be talking about inner peace.

I think and I know, as we all know, Im an ok looking person. And I am thin, but thats not how I get my inner-peace... I have just recently realised that beautiful face and body doesnt last forever. Like I probably going to end up fat and ugly one day (I hope not). But seriously you have no total control over your beauty. It can just somehow disappear and you cant do anything about it. So its good if people realise that their prettyness is not the most important thing ever.

Having said that, I still do think that doing things to make yourself feel good is important, and a lot of the time it makes us happier. But that shouldnt be the 'that important'. I think people should be proud on what they do and what they can do well, not how well they look. If you know you do what you like doing and you're good at it, you know that noone can take that away from you. Its yours and it makes you happy. This sense of security will ultimately lead to inner-peace. So there it is, one tips of finding inner-peace from me, Bubu Tinuk. Mwa.

No comments: