Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bitch Please...

I really dont like this poser loser try hard from Project Runway Australia. Im not even gonna mention his name coz i dont want to make more space for his name on the web. Its total repulsiveness, the hair, and the wannabe attitude (I think he's trying to be Christian Sirriano from America's Project Runway, but bitch please Christian Sirriano is way better than you), the exageration to his campyness, and I think his accent is just repulsive, so repulsive sometimes i think the only thing he should make is thick mouth coat so he can shut it. Actually mask would help too. Also, his design is too commercial. You can probably find them in supre'.

I just hope the judges wont keep him there for long. I hope they dont see him as a good show. I should call fashion agencies and warn them about the grossness of this... something.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Thick mouth coat. Now that's fierce.

Jarome B Jackson said...

You watched it yet? Hehehehe not as fierce as you girlfriend.