Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dont We Love Giant Squid?

I just finished watching the giant squid dissection thingy. And ummm wow, so many cool things about it that i never knew. I think its fierce how it has hundreds of sharp teeth, like having hundreds of tiny sharks mouth on its tentacle.

I was just thinking, I think i only knew that giant squid really exist about three years ago. I went with a few friends to Melbourne Aquarium to see the frozen one. And I thought, 'man, this thing is real'

I mean, i thought it was just like a myth, like mermaids and loch ness monster. But giant squids are real? Do people know this from back then, or am I just too stupid to know that?

Ah by the way i had fun watching videos about loch ness monsters on youtube. Just search it, they're cool video. You can tell that some people work so hard to fake it! Just search it, since i still dont know how to upload videos from youtuuuuuuuuube!

Wait, im not done yet. May be, in the past, kinda primitive time, floating dead giant squid was considered a blessing from god. Or most likely to be a sign for fiesta time!!! Imagine one giant squid can feed the whole tribe. Now i want takoyaki.

And didnt we read, Popbitch edition 403 "The Hawaiian creation myth suggests that the octopusis the only survivor from a former alien universe."

Cool animal. Cooooool Animaaaaaaaaaal!!!

Yes and i think the camera guy is cute hehehehehe.

No comments: