Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another 'What Not To Do'

Its something from my old blog, I wrote it on October 02, 2006.

Ms Slutty McSlut, and Krispy Kreme
In the fashion capital of Australia, one lady tried to prove to the whole world that she's Ms. All that thang. She tried so hard to look the best everytime she woke up in the morning. In her mind, she think a lot about how people would think of her if she did this and that to her hair, what would the guys think of her boobs and her booty if she wears this outfit or that outfit. Yes, it was like that in the morning for Ms Slutty McSlut.

One morning she heard about the opening of Krispy Kreme store in corner of Collins and Spencer. She thought that would be the best idea to meet lotsa guys. And she would be able to flirt with them all. So Ms Slutty McSlut went to Krispy Kreme, struttin her stuffs on the way there. She lined up immediately when she saw this easily fuckable guy lining in front of her.

She said, "Excuse me... Do you know that I love krispy Kreme so much..."The cute guy said, "Yes its nice--""Do u know that Krispy Kreme makes me bigger? And I mean bigger and juicy..." Ms Slutty McSlut slightly looked down to see her boobs, and then she checked out her booty. And she laughed.The guy was somehow surprised. That never happened to him before considering he was not a good looking guy and he did not have a job. The last time he got laid was in 1987 when he was in Bon Jovi Super Concert.But he was nice enaugh to ask her, "Miss do you realise what you've just said?"Ms Slutty McSlut nodded sensually. "And I can eat lotsa donuts..."
That was how Ms Slutty McSlut flirt with guys. Random Guys. They talked for a while, while waiting for they're Krispy Kreme. He bought he 2 dozens of original glazed. He said, he'd like to see her getting bigger. And she nodded sensually again. They ended up spending the night together and hot sex, on top.

He thought she was really hot. But he remembered he was married with 5 kids. So he has to leave Ms Slutty McSlut soon after their extremely undeniably fucking hot sex. And Ms Slutty could only looked at him sneaking out from her bedroom. She thought about it and she knew it happened before. She wanted to call her ex-best friend, B, but B would just scream at her (like he always do). So she did her best trick. She finished the whole 2 dozens of donuts and looked at herself in the mirror... what should I do with my hair tommorow and what should I wear? And all of a sudden all her pain was gone. Just like dat.

That was always the days in Ms Slutty McSlut's life...
to be continued....

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Fascinating story. I missed it in your old blog.

Donuts and sex. Hmm. I never thought I'd see that run in the same sentence. I wouldn't do it, even though I'm obsessed with donuts myself, hehehe.