Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Funny Eww-ey Facebook Shit.

Hmmm let's make this into the kinda 'what not to do' section. So just dont do this because its very not sophisticated to do what Im going to show you.
I have a friend, well actually not a friend, just someone I know. This guy is probably the most wannabe-est person I ever met in my life. I mean, he just tries really hard to be what he think is 'cool person'. This guy is gay. He wants to be that kinda Anthony Callea gay guy. He's Asian and he works out a lot to get muscles, cut his hair short and spiky... All that shit.
And he's very slutty oh my god slutty. And umm exhibitionist in a way that he likes to expose his private part in public. (Clearly, dont do this if you wanna be sophisticated).
He's on my Facebook. And I had so much fun checking out he's Facebook group he joined. They're all slutty shit. I'll give you some example coz this shit is funny. Oh did I tell you that there's 76 slutty group he's in?
eg. Steam Nudist Group. Naked Appreciation (Nudist). Naturismo & Nudismo. KRIK Nudist. People who love naked men!. Naturist Massage. I LOVE TO SKINNY DIP... at anytime of the day!. Nude in Public. Legalize being Nude in Public. I LOVE WALKING AROUND MY HOUSE NAKED!. and so on.
Hmmm so I made my point, dont do it if you wanna be sophisticated.

No comments: