Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August Highlights

went home for a week
just to find that there is more problem
got a new laptop though
considering of getting a banking job next year
like I should do it for my family
I cant believe even though I thought
I was fine here all this time
my sister still thinks of me as the spoilt one
she thinks that I make everything hard for everybody else
but yeah fuck it
may be I should make millions and shut her mouth
but if I make million I'd make sure
to pay enough money for the Indo judge
so that he stayed in jail forever...
Im still so thin, but I stop thinking I wanna be thinner
at the moment got throat infection
I think girlfriends are typically more demanding
even more demanding that campy queeny gay friends
and I get annoyed everytime my girlfriends get all
too sensitive and all that
I realised I met so many people from work
and most of them are hot, I like being surrounded
by hot people, it makes me feel more positive somehow
like I can be in an insecurity-free zone with them
I have to save up some money for real
gotta pay my bills this month
meaning I might be missing out on fashion week
but who gives a shit Ive got way too many things in my head
Ive been dancing to this song and made video of it! mwa mwa


1 comment: