Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How Close Is Too Close?

Hey Hey... Gosh Ive been working non-stop since I come back. Sunday was the only day off I had, and this week, I only have one friday off. Like Ive been doing some extra work for David Jones because my manager is away, my supervisor is sick and the other supervisor got promoted to women's building... Hmmm so even though it's not official, basically Ive been doing some supervisor's work...

Anyway, lately Ive been having coffee and lunch break with a supervisor from children's wear. Just say his name is J. I knew him from a friend of mine, and like we hanged out together once and we sorta just clicked. No almost every time we work the same day, he would pick me up from upstairs and we'd have break together. Like I reckon he's such a nice nice nice guy, easy to talk to. Basically it's just really cool to hang out with him.

The thing is, some people from my floor have been kinda hinting that they think we were dating or something like that. Including some people I really dont like from my floor. And gosh, it feels really good to hear their reaction when they thought something was happening between me and J. Like, I told them that nothing is happening, but inside I want them to keep thinking that there is something happening. You know, like I want them to think "dont mess with Jerome, he's with the higher power."

Hmmm I caught up with J last weekend, and Im catching up with him again this weekend. He asked me to watch a movie with him. Like, hmmmm and I cant help thinking, as much as I know for sure I only want to be friends with him, what does he think of me? I have previously stated that I dont want any kind of relationship with boys at the moment, and like I really hope he gets what I mean, and that is if he was actually interested. Like I dunno, but I hope you guys know what I mean, like I might've read the wrong message. But seriously, if that is so like I thought, I dont want to lead someone on. And ummm how close is too close between an employee and a supervisor?

No comments: