Saturday, August 1, 2009

Im Alright

Finally I get to post new thing, my housemate led me use his laptop, until I get a new one in a few weeks time. So how have I been? I've been alright actually. You know, still working, stil losing weight, and still dealing with the post break up.

I actually realise that there is no way I can describe how breaking up is like. Like, it's getting better but at the same time it feels like it's just evolving from one phase to another. From numb, to feeling something, to a different kind of feeling, to numb again, and then to different emotion, and so on, but I still believe that its only gonna get better.

I still feel very fucking insecure about myself. Still annoyed by things, still thinking about it, still angry about it, still having that care but disgusted when I think of him and what he did. Still thinking that it's none of our fault, but still thinking that he fucked it up.

There is just no way I can try to describe how I feel. mwa.

No comments: