Sunday, August 30, 2009

Epiphany?

Yeah pretty much I dont even know how to say
or spell the word correctly.
But yeah I found out that you only make good money in retail
if you become a sales manager.
And that takes ages to get there.
And I found out as well that doing
fashion degree in RMIT is about 2500 per semester
that would be achievable if I have a full time job
How am I supposed to study full time
and work full time too?
Can I just get money from somewhere?
Last night me and my friend from work
went for a drink and we thought of some ideas
like what I can do to get enough money from a part time job
we thought I should be a prostitute, like a high class prostitute
and he'd be my pimp, so he gotta start socializing with
rich high class society and get me some clients.
Our market would be European billionaire who are into asian.
So we made our line "Why go to Bangkok and Bali when you can have Jerome?"
Anyway back to fashion,
Ive been questioning a lot whether I have the talent or not
But I decided that may be this time I should
stop thinking too much about it, and instead
I would just do it because I love it.
Im just a lot insecure, and I realize something else
All this time, I kept thinking that guys who like me are losers.
If there is a guy who show any interest I would
start wondering if he was a loser.
And I didnt do it because Im a bitch
but because Im so insecure I dont think
any good guy or great guy would wanna be with me.

No comments: