Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sasha's Questions...

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = Summer Strawberry ice cream and milk.
2. last phone call = Andrew
3. last text message = to Sasha
4. last song you listened to = Vampire Weekend, Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
5. last time you cried = few months ago

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = no and I dont really believe it
7. been cheated on = hopefully not
8. kissed someone & regretted it = yes
9. lost someone special = yes...
10. been depressed = very super sad yes but I dont think I was depressed, its a big word
11. been drunk and threw up = yeah not so bad anymore, I think Im well trained.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. wine-red
13. navy
14. black

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. made a new friend = yes, many of them actually.
16. fallen out of love = kinda
17. laughed until you cried = yeap, drunk night in denpasar, with Liz, Mary, Budi and Leo.
18. met someone who changed you = Yeah I love people who inspire me.
19. found out who your true friends were = everyone is my true friend hahahah
20. found out someone was talking about you = yes and I made sure the got what they deserve too. Asshole.
21. kissed anyone on your friend's list = yes

THINGS THAT DESCRIBE ME:
22. how many people on your friends list do you know in real life = All but one, but this guy taught me spanish.

23. how many kids do you want to have = I either wanna have 3 kids or no kids
24. do you have any pets = I wanna have cats and may be puppies.
25. do you want to change your name = I dont think so but I want to use my dad's last name so I would be: badra hariadi.
26. what did you do for your last birthday = I had a fantastic dinner with my ex at seamstress. Loved it. Got home and found my friends made a surprise party!
27. what time did you wake up today = 8 am!
28. what were you doing at midnight last night = watching Skins in bed.
29. name something you CANNOT wait for = having enough money to go overseas and do a fashion degree.
30. last time you saw your mother = Last year in August.
31. what is one thing you wish you could change about your life? = hmmm I hate saying there are quite a few... But hmmm I wish I'd be taking more chance in life.
32. what are you listening to right now = Done Done by Frankmusik
33. have you ever talked to a person named Tom = I talked kissed and slept with Tom.
34. what's getting on your nerves right now = Some stuff from work.
35. most visited webpage = Facebook and youtube
36. what's your real name = Badra
37. nicknames = Andra, Andha, dra, B, Badj, Baji.
38. relationship status = single
39. zodiac sign = Gemini
40. male or female? = male!
41. elementary? = SD Islam 3
42. middle school = SMP 1 pekalongan
43. high school/college = SMU 1 Jalan Kartini
44. hair color = black
45. long or short = short boyish short
46. height = 174 cm
47. do you have a crush on someone? = yes
48: what do you like about yourself? = HmmI eat a lot and I stay thin?
49. piercings = none
50. tattoos = no, I want to but my Mom will kill me
51. righty or lefty = Righty

FIRSTS :
52. first injury = I poked my forehead with a metal stick when I was 4, I still have the scar
53. first piercing = not yet?
54. first best friend = Ina and Achonk
55. first sport you joined = swimming
56. first vacation = I think my family took me to Borobudur but I cant remember, I have the pics.
58. first pair of trainers = Something white with a blue tick.

RIGHT NOW
59. eating = I stop eating at 9.
60. drinking = water
61. I'm about to = watch skins and sleeps
62. listening to = Billie Holiday "Glad to be Unhappy"
63. waiting on = sleeping

YOUR FUTURE :
64. want kids?= Not so sure but most likely no.
65. get married? = Not so sure. But would love to have someone.
66. career? = Top Fashion Design Job in New York
67. lips or eyes = eyes
68. hugs or kisses = Hugs but dont mind kisses as long as it's slow, soft and intense...
69. shorter or taller = taller
70. older or younger = I somehow have this rules, only 4 years gap. Preferably older, but dont mind younger as long as I can be proud of it.
71. romantic or spontaneous = Spontanious, thrilling.
72. nice stomach or nice arms = Nice arms...
73. sensitive or loud = in between
74. hook-up or relationship = relationship but I dont want something restraining
75. trouble-maker or hesitant = in between.

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. kissed a stranger = yes
77. drank hard liquor = yes
78. lost glasses/contacts = dont need them
79. had sex on first date = nope!
80. broken someone's heart = I might've
81. had your own heart broken = yes
82. been arrested = no, I have good lawyers!
83. turned someone down = yes, but I regret it so much!
84. cried when someone died = yes yes I have feelings too
85. fallen for a friend? = nope

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. yourself = only when I tell myself to
87. miracles = not really.
88. love at first sight? = all the time, cintaku hidupku duniaku bahagiaku harapanku
89. heaven = yes
90. Santa Claus = NO!
91. kiss on the first date = duh yeah.
92. angels = Not angels with wings. Just angels.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time = No and Never will
95. did you sing today? = more like humming.
96. ever cheated on somebody? = never and that something I know I wont do.
97. if you could go back in time, how far would you go?= Just the time when I still have my family around me.
98. if you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = one of those drunken days with good food good wine good cocktails after a whole day shopping
99. are you afraid of falling in love? = I love having a crush, but love is a different story.
100. posting this as 100 truths? = nooooooooooo!

2 comments:

Budiuta said...

OMG!!!
that is looong!! my eyeee hurt!!

but very entertained!

Sasha said...

No. 17: did you go to Bali this year?

No. 59: at first I thought you meant you stopped eating when you were 9 years old!

No. 70: interesting. I hear 4 years gap is a good luck thing.

You know you like it long Budi; you should do this too!