Thursday, April 30, 2009

Climb, Climb, Climb Higher...

I've got to get ready to work in about one and a half hour... I havent done jackshit since this morning and that's what I hate about working in the afternoon, I just can't do anything... Anyway I feel like going out for a few drinks tonight, just a few drinks coz I have to work tomorrow morning... and sunday as well. Ah well my partying days are over I should be more serious from now on.

I met my ex'es cousin yesterday, she was somehow very bitchy to me (always has been) and she was telling me that she works next door to my apartment. She did mention it was boring job. Now is it just me or everyone around me have been bitching about works recently. Like I do bitch about work too but I think Im used to it by now. Im not saying that bitching about your work is bad, in fact everyone do it. And then she asked me how is everything with David Jones, and I answered, the same answer I give to everyone who ask me the same question, "I dont love it, but yeah it's a job. I dont hate it. I simply dont want to sweat about it too much. At the end of the day it pays."

Like I think it's called work for a reason. People have to "work". Now you dont always have to love what you do. I mean you would be one of a thousand super lucky people if you get your dream job and loving it. But again, there would always be those days when you're stressing out about it. Because that's what work is. So bitching is fine, but seriously dont sweat it too much. If you dont like it then quit it. Dont let the negative energy affect you.

Anyway, I cant be fucked doing anything at the moment. Listening to Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Zero. Im gonna get up and make myself some milky oatmeal, and may be some pancakes as well. Shit, I have to do the dishes. I still miss my family a lot, Im jealous of people who have their family around. It's just not fair sometimes. Like I mean, I have done so many things recently and my mom and my sister arent here so I can share it with them.

Oh well, Im not being a drama queen. I dont like them. Im gonna eat my breakfast and then go to work, hopefully Achira or Tara would be working the shoes department so I could hide in the shoe reserves and sit down and have our own little bitch, and probably try a few shoes...

No comments: