Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Skins and Tony

I borrowed Skins from Josh, I didnt even know what that would be. I just thought I want to stay home and watch dvd. But goooooosh, its fucking awesome! I love it. I finally love a teen tv drama! And I have borrowed season one and two, so I'll be watching one episode everynight!

Thing is, I kinda thought that Tony is cute. Not like physically cute. But it's his coolness, and naughty ness, and he'a a bad boy, and he's tall and I dont know, something about his look is very cool. Check out this video from the first season ep one, when he sings, I like the second version in this video. But how wrong is that that he is actually only 19, like what the fuck is with me and younger boys lately? Like I think Im old now and Im still trapped in my 18hoodness. Even gross when I showed my housemate this show, and he said, "He looks familiar. He looks like the boy from that movie About The Boy, Hugh Grant movie."

And he was right, Tony was that little boy from that movie. Gross. But good to know some kids are actually growing into good looking boys.

3 comments:

Sasha said...

Hey, I saw an episode of it. That boy is good-looking now!

Hmm, Jarome actually liking a teen tv show. Might rain frogs tomorrow...

Budiuta said...

Gooood LUUck!!!

i've been looking for it everywhere! cant find it dra!!!

Jarome B Jackson said...

Sasha you know this tv show and you never told me? is it on tv?

yeah funny that I like teen tv show... but at least its not oc!