Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Only Constant Is Change

Yesterday was the exact 10 years after my dad's passing away. I prayed for him, I hope he find some peace. I miss him a lot, I can't even describe it. Imagine you want to talk to someone so bad, but he's just no where you can find. Can't text him, can't call him. But I still feel him around when I miss him. I love him, always. The only man I ever love LOVE...

By the way he taught me so many times, that the only constant is change. Sounds like a theory in a management subject, yeah? Well, it is. But, it really does apply in everything, I guess it is an absolute thing. Ah and these past few months, you guys might've known, that there are soooo many changes I have to go through. The most recent one would be, Denny. He went home for good. And yesterday I found Mary's going home for good too. And I feel like this is too much for me... Like, how many times do I have to say goodbye in 6 months? I hate goodbyes.

Another problem would be, my apartment. Mary's not here, meaning I have to find a new place. Im totally screwed. I would love to get a cool new place, but at the same time, I dont have money. See, Im not as rich as I used to be anymore. (I was really rich). And I need to get a good job, a real job. Get money and get new place. It all seems too much for me. I don't know how Im going to handle this. On top of everything, I can't believe my sister just couldn't care less about my shit, and just get self-consumed with her own shit, and her shit husband and her fug step kids shit.

Good thing is today I got paid. So I had an ok (but not so fabulous and definately cheaper) lunch with an old friend and just bitch about what shit that we'd been through. Then had 2 beers at Matchbox. Yes dear friends, only had 2 of them. I could not afford my old fabulous lifestyle, drinking from 1 pm till 1 am. I could not afford them. But good thing again, I decided to cook myself some carbonara, bought a bottle of nice Merlot for 7.50, and bought 2 mangoes. Dinner, nice wine and mangoes. It is probably the new lifestyle I should be living. It was fantastic, in a simpler way. I must be getting use to this, and I should enjoy the simpleness and sweetness of this. I will be going to bed soon, with one of the fashion book I borrowed from city library. Voila, sweet simple life.

Back again, I know I still have lots of shit I have to deal with. But I think I will deal with it one by one. And as my dad said change is the only constant, meaning I should try to work with the changes because it will always be there. And yes sometimes I have to work harder, but it is life, and it can't always be easy. But at least hard work will get you somewhere better. So I will get myself new friends, and somehow new place to live. Wish me luck... mwa mwa.

1 comment:

Budiuta said...

be strong jaromee!!
i know i'm far away here!! but i will always pray 4 u!! and will always care 4 u!!!! cheers MATEEE!!!