Friday, February 13, 2009

Something So Addictive


I made out with a guy last night. He was possibly one of the most good-looking guy I've kissed in my life. It was even better, I had to work for it. I had to steal him from someone else he was kissing. He's tall, dark, and handsome, and an excellent kisser. He has this really deep voice, very sexy. Oh he's only 18. Basically super charged with hormones. So let me say it, don't you think an 18 year old boy, and a broken hearted (and confused and drunk) boy are a good match for a playful make out session?

I gotta tell you, I didn't sleep with him. But may be I would like to just sleep next to him and hug. Believe it or not, it made me feel so good. I spent the whole day trying to figure out why it felt so good. And then I got it, those kisses and all, they make me feel attractive again. I feel like I still deserve someone to give me some attention, someone to make me feel like Im wanted.

For just one night I got to feel good about myself again, and forget about the break up, and all the insecurity that comes with it. I get it now, why people do that. Yet I won't go that far, like sleeping around. Because the effect doesn't last that long, but it is super addictive. I want more of it. I want more attention, I want to feel good again.


No comments: