Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fuck Me, Frowning Clouds!

So I spent my saturday night at home. Quiet, nothing eventful. I didn't read, didn't watch any movies, didn't cook or eat, didn't drink anything. It felt horrible. The lonelyness felt so aweful I could cry if I want to. I talked to my sister friend on facebook and found out (this time for real) that my sister is married. She didn't even tell me...


And then there I was, lonely, sober, and thinking "How many thing have I had to go through this past 4 months?" First, breaking up with Tim, and then I was broke, I haven't got a proper job that could pay the bill. And then Denny left, Mary is leaving, I had a fight with her for a while, and I had to find a place to live because I can't keep this apartment, I could probably be homeless. But somehow I feel like I can deal with this. I think Im stronger, and Im gonna be fine.


So today, I woke up, went to the Victoria Market, wearing my new outfit. Went there alone, and had fun grocery shopping. Bought some salmon steak, some meat and vegies, and of course, mangoes. On the way back I saw this band playing, I knew them, I saw them before! I love them, The Frowning Clouds, they're so young but they're like the Rollingstones of Melbourne! They were singing Im Alright, and I felt like, "yeah Im ok. I just need to get things right from now on." So I decided that Im gonna do the right things this time. No more excessive drinking, and try harder to get a job. And it will be fine.




By the way last night I had a dream, someone was telling me a secret recipe for the perfect soup. Bu then when everyone left, this mysterious person whisper in my ear, "Believe me, it's only salt and pepper." Yeah I woke up and I thought, it was like a scene in Kung Fu Panda. But it might be right, sometimes it only takes some simple things to make it perfect...

1 comment:

Budiuta said...

haha!
GOOD on you jaromeeeee!!!!
its like a fate
that u meet those band!