Friday, November 21, 2008

Im Runway-ing to Mars!

Currently:

cant wait till wednesday and thursday
coz im getting my pay and haircut
also looking forward to going out
looking fly hahahaha.
I love that song Mars by Fake Blood
I just kept thinking of fierceness when i hear it
hmmm I kinda wanna go to sexpo
just to see how its like
i have problems with insecure people
Like I mean, its normal and Ive been there
but geez its so tiring dealing with their shit
I mean, whats with people calling to
apologize for something he thought he did wrong
the fuck with that get a life
and whats with people making me as their
benchmark, or standard or like an
approval board. Get fucked.
I dont live for people like that
get over yourself seriously
I have a life too you know
I have feelings too you know
and just so I can say this to people
and my friends who had said to me
that Im lucky that Tim had wanted me back
Im not angry but I just thought
why did you think it was any easier?

1 comment:

Budiuta said...

LIfe its never easy for any of us dra!
if there is, they might be a super freaking upper east people!