Friday, November 7, 2008

You and The Night, and The Alcohol, and The Music.

I'd seen him a lot of times before. He'd asked me out before but I rejected, I was with my ex. I didnt even know his name.

So last night we met again. His name is Rick. After hours of drunk chat, and alcohol, and cigarettes, I found something really interesting about. I meant it was nothing special, but I found it so liberating to talk to this guy who only work as a bartender, didnt go to uni, but saving his money to travel, and then after that he's going to work again and hopefully earn enough money to go to uni and do a course in Marine Biology.

I somehow started thinking, what's the point of stressing out about getting a good job right now, when you have plenty of time to do it. And while you're doing it you also enjoy life. You live and you learn, you experience things and you're free.

I think he found it funny that my parents still pay for everything but Im acting like a robot. I dont really feel things because I've planned all things I want and need to do in my life. We kinda joke about that. And another shot of tequila. And we made out, another shot of sambuca and we left the place, holding hand, kissing. Make out again behind a container near section 8. And I just wanna stop thinking. I wanna feel things, I know that I dont have to get things in control because I know and he knows that there's nothing to worry about. Another shot of sambuca somewhere else, and then we planned to go to Africa in January.

4 comments:

Sasha said...

Wait, I don't get this entry. So this actually happened last night?

Anyway, your colour theme hurts my eyes. Change it.

Jarome B Jackson said...

What? Whats wrong with the colour? What should I change it into?

Yes so Im going to Africa for a month with him, and then we gon to Latin America and move to the big apple for good :)

Budiuta said...

wow! planning going to africa hey!
r u sure coz ur not an african person d, i think!!

and also i agree with sasha , it hurts my eye, change it U little #$@%^!!! did u wear glases when u change the theme.

Sasha said...

No, I think you changed the colour through your lomo camera.

Change it to something, I don't know, something maroon-y. You like that colour.