Monday, November 3, 2008

Great People, Fugly Relationships

What is it that great people always somehow get into ugly relationships?

I'll give you examples.

1. Miss Editor, great friend of mine. Dated an ugly Indonesian boy. He asked her out, but then he couldnt commit to it. He simply put her after his soccer team, and his friends. At the end he was scared of meeting her? He hid from her? He couldnt even break it like gentlemen. F*cking asshole.

2. Miss Friendly Neighbour. A guy dated her, asked her to be in relationship with him. She said I need sometime, and the next day she found out he just got into a relationship with her bestfriend. Her bestfriend didn't know that he approached Ms Neighbour though. Full on another asshole title for this moron.

3. Miss Smart Bestfriend. My bestfriend for 7 years. A guys asked her out, and she was initially scared of being in a relationship, but she thought she'd give love a chance this time. 3 months later, she started to fall in love with him, only to find him cheating with another girl. Asshole + worst in bed of the century.

4. Miss Sexy Designer. My bestfriend's sister. Hot and successful girl, but stuck in a long 7 years of fugly relationship, and I mean it involves him cheating, and abusing her. Manipulative asshole.

Ah thats all for now. Tell me if you have some stories, or just tell me if Im wrong.