Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Text Message I Never Get To Read

About a week ago, work was super intense and I was working overtime,
and one morning I had 2 text messages in my phone.
I looked at it, and one of them is from the Architect.
It said on the preview, just one line that I could read;
"Hey... I felt awkward about --"
and so I tried to click on it and read the whole thing,
for some reason, my phone didn't save it.
Gone, and gone, and I didn't get to read it.
I texted him back, and then can't wait so I called him.
He didn't admit that he sent anything...
And he said, let's catch up.
So we tried but I had to cancel on him because of work.
And he never replied and got back to me.
The architect and the message I never got to read.
Us and the stupid things around us.
Never meant to work out, I'd say.
Things would've been easier if it's meant to be, isn't it?

4 comments:

From Broadway said...

really like this song!

Marlee said...

Ha! Great post! I feel you pain. Oh if I could just go back and clear up some things on those drunken nights. I'm a college student blogging about living on an EXTREMELY tight budget (which is depressing, so....) there's definitely been a time or two when this has happened to me!

www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

outlook fly said...

Download Outlook 2010 delivers innovations you can use to quickly search your communications, organize your work, and better share your information with others , The full Outlook 2010 is much better than the Express version, more powerful and more tools to use.

Unknown said...

Microsoft fixed 26 vulnerabilities in 15 safety adverts Office 2010 built into the Fix Wednesday, including critical sorts concerning Office 2010 which is taken advantage of to consider therapy for your personal machine and the other which has appeared to be located within 32-bit Wine glass windows 7 kernel his or her crank out 19 a long time ago. Microsoft Office 2010