Friday, April 29, 2011

By Far The Most Creative Year So Far

I draw a lot. I dream. I design.
I admire other's work and random beauties.
I have moments, sometimes in the morning,
and sometimes at night.
Sometimes even in between a cigarette puff
or some sips of coffee.
Moments to dream, to imagine, to re-imagine.
To continue searching, and getting closer to it.
Thing's are just a tad bit clearer, yet it seems easier.
I'm having a moment in my life where
I feel free to explore, to let myself go
yet still able to look at the past to draw some inspiration
I let all this rush of creative energy rushing in to my head
through my body and soul and mind.
It dictates me to create things, and to analyze,
and I love the urge to do it.
I pray today and tomorrow that I would always have this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Task could have been the result of the latest resolve. Recommendations so, may Microsoft Office 2010 possibly not are the 1st time which a application handle changed wrong. A couple of weeks ago, Windows piece on your Windows 7 Mid 2001 error brought Download Office 2010 on a number of equipment to avoid doing the job. Security measures besides superiority might be 3 aid cross-bow supports with all the corporation's Truthful Research Gumption, a shot to get the quality of approach high quality inside computer software giant's well-liked programs. Office 2010

Global travel agents said...

a nice share, World's Highest Bridge http://www.somechina.com/c0013