Thursday, January 13, 2011

Patience is a Virtue

Currently, I'm feeling like I haven't had anything
eventful in my life. Like, nothing is a real deal.
Things are just dull.
Did you ever feel like you should be doing something
bigger than what you are currently doing?
And also you feel like if it's not gonna happen now
it might never happen?
I feel like I'm being chased to make a big move
or some kind of life changing decision.
And I don't know what.

But think again, we're only young once.
And I constantly feel scared that I'm letting my youth
passes by, and wasting it.
I'm afraid I'm not having enough fun,
not dating enough boys, not experiencing enough things.
Coz we're only young once.

2 comments:

dimitra petrou said...

nice work...
let yourself have fun and enjoy your youth 'cause that's something you're gonna miss when that life changing decision is made..and it will be made when you're ready for it..:)
greetings from greece..

Unknown said...

Supervisor suitable legal Office 2010 rights allow for an individual computer shopper in order to exercising full treatments for the particular headset's facts. Offering these types of safety underneath the law in order to nontechnical staff is Microsoft Office 2010 considered by many people today wellbeing pros to be a good undesirable possibility with regards to businesses. Therefore, the challenge correctly hurts a lot of businesses that involve completed a wonderful security measures insurance coverage. Office 2010 Download