Sunday, January 16, 2011

This Doesn't Make Sense

I'm feeling like I might be missing you right now.
You know, I went out for dinner with another guy,
and I suddenly missed you.
Probably cause he was shit and I was happy that
I had you, at least had a chance with someone like you
and may be I didn't realize that you are better than most people

I don't know, I'm having sauerkraut for dinner and I remember
German food that we're supposed to have together (if we ever hanged out again)

I don't think I want to be with you
but I'm romanticizing us again, and you and you and you again.
I want to see you again.

This doesn't make sense, I know I won't like you
when I finally see you again. You're just that funny kind.

This doesn't make sense.
But what does, nothing about us makes any sense.
But nothing has to make sense, because you are you
and I miss you. Even when it makes no sense, at all.

3 comments:

Coco said...

nice song.. excelent band..

lara ashley said...

totally get what you're coming from! i think we all have those moments..<3 the song btw!

Mariposa said...

I know you dont know me... but i read your post and I know what you mean. I dont think emotions are ever supposed to make sense. Thats why God invented logic to help us figure it out... :P but often times our hearts boycott the rest of our bodies