Friday, January 14, 2011

Still Feeling So Unforgiving (Hater)

I have those days where I feel so restless,
and every single thing that doesn't go right
slaps me on my face and made me feel so angry.

Like I'm just a bitter person.
I hate the whole world, sometimes.
At the moment I hate everyone in the world.
Examples...
The friend who's so bitter and self consumed
and has made me the biggest villain in the world.
The friend who never called me again since
he got himself a short ugly boyfriend.
The Singaporean friends who can't eat for shit,
The friends who try so hard to look like
a high fashion models, but still look so shit.
The friend who always try to poach all the guys
I'd been associated with.
The friends who always go for every single guy
on earth, and not admitting it.
The friend who asked me out only so that he
doesn't have to be alone when he's hunting for guys.
The ex boyfriend who fucked up my life.
The ex best friend who is a dumb ass.

I hate you, and how could you make waste a second
in my life to deal with your fucking rubbish.
You just ruined me. Thank you very much.

Never mind, I'm still standing.
I'll be alright, just wait and see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, don't let this guy destroy you. I have a feeling it's not going to work between you two. I'm pretty sure there are better guys out there anyway :p I wish you the best. Please try to forget about him -- it's only going to hurt you more if you keep this up.
-FernieRawr

Unknown said...

Your some weakness through an influence on the 32-bit Glass windows kernel, this Microsoft Office 2010 proclaimed a Office 2010 few weeks ago, shortly after Bing power manufacture Tavis Ormandy revealed this spanning a stability e-mail track record, could make it simple for an attacker to advertise rights in an effort to entire method get hold of, if the competition is definitely in your treatment. Microsoft Office 2010