Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ah Finally, First In 2010!

Hey Babes...
2010 at last! So far so good for me :)
Work is crazy busy, and super challenging
but Im loving it, it makes me feel useful.
So just a little flash back,
Xmas eve was super marvelous
spent with family, got to talk about
each other's plan for 2010
and it got messy fun at the end
after a long shot of vodka
Xmas was awesome
invited to Rob's fabulous xmas lunch
in his apartment in South Bank
with Rob's signature of high class dishes
and mega fine and expensive wine and champagne
all of that in his balcony with the view
facing directly to the Yarra River and Flinders St
and finally New Year's eve was a house party
and Closet NYE, which wasnt that bad
but I thought I could do better.
Apart from that Ive been working a lot
trying to be more impulsive
that means I've gone out more
Ive booked my flight to Tokyo
and I have a little crush on someone :)

No comments: