Thursday, January 28, 2010

Going To My Boyfriend's Place

Went to see The Horrors
on wednesday night at the corner hotel
it was ok, but the crowd was boring
noone was rocking it
everyone loved the show, but
I think wouldve better with more energy
I went there, Josh was there
we were there together the whole night
when we chat I told him I want to be a trophy wife
he said, I want to be the dominant one
he said, I want to get a trophy wife
and Im like, well you already have a trophy wife
and he was like, yeah I already have a trophy wife
later that night I found out that
his trophy wife didn't like the Horrors
trophy wife likes Madonna and Kylie
I, on the other hand,
like going to gigs with my husband
I cook awesome food
I can make croissant pudding
and I look better than THE TROPHY WIFE
whatever, we caught train together
we planned for coffee the next day
but I missed it because work was so busy
end of the day I met him
"wanna grab a coffee?"
He said, "No I gotta go."
"Why?"
"I'm going to my boyfriend's place. He's sick"
Ah god... Fucking Trophy Wife.

No comments: