Thursday, January 28, 2010

Deja Vu

Hey Babes
I got invited to my ex's birthday bbq
I thought I should show up
and just be a friend, just be nice
I bought him this cute top from Nathan Smith
I went there planning to only stay for a few hours
Damn, it was scary being there
surrounded by his friends and all
but they were all nice to me
Im talking, really nice to me
Most of them said, it's good to see me again
One of them said, he was sad
when he found out about the break up
The whole thing felt like deja vu
The smell of his house
the wine glasses, the backyard
Everything came back to me
Later that night he gave me back all my stuff
and he gave me his Claude Maus top
that I always wanted
he said, "almost there"
I said, what do you mean?
"Im trying to make it up all the things that I fucked up."
I went home, I didn't realize it was 3am

No comments: