Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Turn Cold (2)

I had to shower, Asian way. I finally hung up the phone, turned the heater on next to me. I duck in the big bucket, got some hot water from the basin and pour it on my body. Fuck me, my legs are too long for the fucking bucket. They still kinda stick out from the bucket area, so the water drips everywhere. But I thought it was okey, at least it wasnt as cold as I thought.

And I was wrong. The moment I start scrubbing soaps on my body, I realised how cold it was. Makes sense, no warm water running on you. My heater just seemed to make it worse. I just quickly get another bucket of hot water clean the soap on my body and was just swearing to myself. Fuck this shower shit ass. Fuck my hangover. So I dried myself using the hairdryer. Now, time to wash my hair.

I bent over so my head could get as close as possible to the wash basin. Put my head under the water thingy and put some shampoo. And motherfucker, shampoo went to my eyes. I quickly try to pull my head out from the water basin thing, and knocked my head to the water thingy (you know, the long thingy where the water pours out of it). So I thought enough, Im not doing this anymore. I'd rather shower at my friend's place.

Went to work, surprisingly I was still drunk enough to act nice and smile to everyone. Until, 2pm, and I was out of it. Finished work, cought up with Kiki and Julia, showered at her place. Warm shower, I would never take that for granted ever again.

PS. In case you're wondering what happened with the party... The police came, people had to go inside, no more music. The next day, the neighbours were screaming at them, telling them how outraged they are because of the laneway party. And they got fined. $500 fine...


No comments: