Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Turn Cold (1)

It all starts with a water stain on the ceiling. Apparently we have some problems with our tiles in the shower cubicle. So that saturday afternoon, during my short coffee break, I got a message from my housemate telling me that we would not be able to use the shower for at least 2 weeks. Fuck me. They said, they need a week to dry the ceiling, and another week to fix it.

My housemate said it's ok because they bought a huge bucket so we can put it next to our small basin, so we can use another small bucket to get water from the basin and pour it on our body while we duck or scoot in the big bucket. Fuck me, it's so primitive. So like what I did when I was little in Indo. Ah another thing, we're meant to put a heater on next to us when we shower coz my housemate said it would be cold.

I completely forgot that I had to go to this big house party that night. It was Macaulay Culkin's theme. I went as Richie Rich for the sake of the irony because I was wearing my $7.50 blazer from savers :P I went with some beers to Carlton North. I got there and oh gosh, one of the best things I've ever seen in my life. It was 3 houses next to each other, and they decided to make this party together, so at the end it was a big party in the alley way. The crowed are also mixed, I guess each house has different kind of guess. Also different kind of music. It was awesome.

I met my old friends. I met many new people. I saw so many hippies. I saw so many rich hippies. I saw college students. I saw the hot jocks. It was great. I met a guy who works for David Jones as well, we properly introduced each other and finally talked that night. And I fucking met one of my happy customer! I sold him a $1,400 worth of suit from Gieves and Hawkes. He seemed happy, he bought it for his interview and he is doing well :) Fucking random though meeting your customers in a house party when you're drunk.

I decided to go home around 2am, I had to work that morning. I remembered, people taking e's only to find out that the neighbours called the cops. So the cops came, and ordered everyone to stay inside and turn off the music. I remembered their bright lights and the alley way. I walked out from the party, run into a pole when catching a cab home.

I woke up the next day having to get ready to work. My mom texted me around 6am. She wanted to talked to me about my sister's shit again. I called her, and just listened to her with my shoulder holding my phone against my ear, while Im brushing my teeth. I was just listening to her crying. And I realised I couldn't use the fucking shower. Fuck me...


No comments: